Director & Managing Partners
Ph: 0425 248 148
CARL JOHN YENCH
HEAD OF TECHNICAL
Ph: 0406 140 106
PETER JOHN COWELL
Ph: 0410 461 004
Sales Team & Warehouse
KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER
Ph: 0425 326 224
“SPASA National Supplier Salesperson Award Gold Winner 2020”
TRADE SALES EXECUTIVE
Ph: 0425 290 629
“SPASA NSW Supplier Salesperson Award Highly Commended 2020”
ACCOUNT MANAGER SALES
Ph: 0414 351 687
“SPASA National Supplier Salesperson Award Gold Winner 2021”
WHOLESALE – SALES EXECUTIVE
Ph: 0478 040 791
Ph: 0401 019 869
MERCHANDISE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
Europe Imports predominantly specialized in swimming pool construction
materials and mosaic installation systems development for submerged conditions.
During this time Europe Imports gained exclusive national distribution rights
to the highly acclaimed Ezarri Glass mosaics and has since evolved to include a
variety of products including a range specific to the swimming pool industry
under the banner PDS (Poolside Design & Supply) covering all aspect of
finishing materials for pool design.
Over the last 15 years, Europe Imports has strived to help our partners grow their businesses by applying our business values and company vision in day to day interaction. Our Partners include Architects, Project & Custom Home Builders, Developers, Pool Builders, Landscapers and Retail Tile Stores who depend on us to ensure they stay ahead of the curve.
To continue to develop and import advanced products and systems that benefit the industry through performance & application innovation. By providing easy to install & maintain products and systems that offer extended service life, we will add value to installers and end users on any project. We will remain relevant to our industry and partners, constantly learning and evolving – effective communication with an exceptional and truly personal customer experience is the key to our success
Europe Imports Commitment to Quality and Innovation
All Europe Imports products are researched at length to ensure complete relevance to industry and application. Each of our products are selected with three specific key characteristics in mind that offer assurance to our clients that they are receiving value and quality.
- The first thing we look for in a product is a certain level of performance, the product must satisfy strict specifications in order to meet our quality standards.
- The second thing we seek is to meet any applicable Australian standards to ensure that the consumer is not only protected by industry best practices but also to ensure longevity of application.
- The third is value to the client which could represent dollar value or ability to solve problems or simplify tasks through innovation or technology.
- Ezarri glass mosaics & the JointPoint system (Australian sole distributor)
- Salante – Italian designed floor and wall porcelain tiles
- High quality natural stone
- Custom designed porcelain tiles
- Latest technology epoxy adhesive and grout
- Preventative, protective and cleaning chemicals
Achievements that are testament to the dedication of our team, reputation and commitment to our industry