The floor-level shower bases designed for use with timber floors, and with outer edges of only 3/4″ (20 mm). Unlike traditional shower elements, the Fundo Ligno has been adapted to be integrated into a wooden floor covering – without building up further height and without time-consuming levelling measures it fits into its environment perfectly.
The tileable floor units are not only highly practical and reliable, they have opened up a whole new world of design possibilities for wet rooms and bathrooms.
- Certainty thanks to a uniform predefined slope
- Entire system is 100% waterproof
- Simple and safe to work with – tested by those in the trade
Areas of use Fundo Ligno
- New Construction of Residential/Commercial use buildings
- Renovation in Residential/Commercial use buildings
- For barrier free, ADA compliant or curbed installations
- For customized or standard tiled showers
- Over wooden or concrete substructures