wedi offers the compatible and systemised drain technology for the flush-to-floor shower elements. Because of the low installation height and water-tight security design concept, these systems are well suited for use in new builds and renovations. There is a variety of different versions for vertical designs available:
- Only the wedi drainage system for Fundo can be used for Fundo floor elements.
The drains can be combined with the following Fundo series:
- Fundo Primo
- Fundo Ligno
Drain units connect to Schedule 40 pipeItem sold as kit contain Drain unit and Cover Set standard
Areas of use Fundo drains
- In domestic residential construction
- In publicly accessible buildings and workplaces complying
- In accessible dwellings complying with DIN 18040 part 2 (note specifications for minimum tile size if wheelchair access is planned, see technical properties)
- As a construction seal combined with tile and natural stone (floors subject to moderate surface flowing water in interior areas; directly loaded floors in rooms in which tap or cleaning water is used very frequently or for long periods, and floors of indoor and outdoor pools that are filled with water with the properties of drinking water).