Director & Managing Partners
PAULA COWELL- YENCH
DIRECTOR / CEO
Ph: 0425 248 148
CARL JOHN YENCH
Ph: 0406 140 106
OPERATIONS OFFICER/ DIRECTOR’S ASSISTANT
ANNA LISA DE FAGUE
SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES & LOGISTICS
SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE
Sales Team & Warehouse
KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER
Ph: 0425 326 224
“SPASA National Supplier Salesperson Award Gold Winner 2020”
WHOLESALE – SALES EXECUTIVE
Ph: 0499 222 884
ARCHITECTURAL TRADE EXECUTIVE
Ph: 0425 290 629
INTERNAL SALES CONSULTANT
“SPASA NSW Rising Star Award Gold Winner 2020”
QLD STATE MANAGER
Ph: 0448 461 900
Ph: 0401 019 869
MERCHANDISE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
From inception, Europe Imports predominantly specialized in swimming pool construction materials and mosaic installation systems development for submerged conditions. During this time Europe Imports gained exclusive national distribution rights to the highly acclaimed Ezarri Glass mosaics and has since evolved to include a variety of products including a range specific to the swimming pool industry under the banner PDS (Poolside Design & Supply) covering all aspect of finishing materials for pool design.
Over the last 19 years, Europe Imports has strived to help our partners grow their businesses by applying our business values and company vision in day to day interaction. Our Partners include Architects, Project & Custom Home Builders, Developers, Pool Builders, Landscapers and Retail Tile Stores who depend on us to ensure they stay ahead of the curve.
To continue to develop and import advanced products and systems that benefit the industry through performance & application innovation. By providing easy to install & maintain products and systems that offer extended service life, we will add value to installers and end users on any project. We will remain relevant to our industry and partners, constantly learning and evolving – effective communication with an exceptional and truly personal customer experience is the key to our success
Europe Imports Commitment to Quality and Innovation
All Europe Imports products are researched at length to ensure complete relevance to industry and application. Each of our products are selected with three specific key characteristics in mind that offer assurance to our clients that they are receiving value and quality.
- The first thing we look for in a product is a certain level of performance, the product must satisfy strict specifications in order to meet our quality standards.
- The second thing we seek is to meet any applicable Australian standards to ensure that the consumer is not only protected by industry best practices but also to ensure longevity of application.
- The third is value to the client which could represent dollar value or ability to solve problems or simplify tasks through innovation or technology.
- Ezarri glass mosaics & the JointPoint system (Australian sole distributor)
- Salante – Italian designed floor and wall porcelain tiles
- High quality natural stone
- Custom designed porcelain tiles
- Latest technology epoxy adhesive and grout
- Preventative, protective and cleaning chemicals
Achievements that are testament to the dedication of our team, reputation and commitment to our industry