Close this search box.

Six SPASA awards for Europe Imports in QLD and NSW

All over Australia the spa and pool industry heavyweights eagerly await the SPASA awards. Each state holds their own event recognising the efforts of Australia’s best architects, builders and suppliers.

With the national competition just around the corner, Europe Imports have not been disappointed with our share of awards so far. This year we’ve taken home six awards in NSW and QLD.

Each award is attributed to the hard work and dedication of our team and we couldn’t be prouder!

These awards are industry recognised, meaning they are voted on by our peers. It’s a true honour to be recognised by our peers in this way.

Read on for our full list of awards.

Gold Winners

SPASA Award 2023 1 scaled

Acknowledgment of Industry Service. Carl Yench, Europe Imports. Gold Winner

“Carl has expertise in the specialised areas of swimming pool tiling and installation, importing and designing/developing mosaics, stone, adhesive/grout, waterproofing systems, and porcelain products to suit the Australian standards for tiling requirements.”

It’s no surprise that after almost two decades Carl is as passionate about perfecting pool tiling in Australia as he was his first day working in the family business.

Carl is a true expert in his craft. His skills are incredible. He is completely dedicated to bringing in the most beautiful products for indoor, outdoor and pool tiling available.

But his passion doesn’t end there.

He doesn’t want to simply bring these beautiful products to Australia. Carl wants the end user to enjoy their stunning quality as much as he does. This is why Carl continuously works in the installation and maintenance of these products and contributes to the Australian standards for tiling requirements pertaining to AS3958.1-2007 (Ceramic tiles Guide to the installation of ceramic tiles) and BCA (Building code of Australia).

We’re so proud to have such a dedicated person at the helm of our Europe Imports family! Congratulations Carl!

Anna Lisa SPASA Award

Rising Star Award. Anna-Lisa De Fague, Europe Imports. NSW. Gold Winner.

“Anna-Lisa was able to answer every question I had along with giving great advice. Simply amazing”

Simply amazing. Do we need to say more?

Anna-Lisa received the Rising Star Award at the NSW gala this July after only 18 months working in the industry. We could quickly see her customer service skills shining as bright as her brilliant smile.

She’s passionate. Anna-Lisa puts time and effort into asking questions to find out more about our products, delivery specifications and sales process so that she can provide the best service each day.

We receive such glowing testimonials on Anna-Lisa’s service. For her to receive this award is a massive feather in her cap.

Congratulations Anna-Lisa and thank you for your dedication, service and contribution to the Europe Imports family.

ezarri jointpoint

Innovative Product Award. JointPoint ® System, Europe Imports. QLD. Gold Winner.

“It’s not (only) the technology. It’s defining the exact point.”

The Ezarri JointPoint ® system creates a perfect and uniform mosaic tiling installation on any surface. The system ensures 92% of the mosaic’s surface is ready for applying the glue that will fit the mosaic to your desired surface. It’s easier to install resulting in a better finish and longer durability. We’re so proud to receive industry recognition for this innovative technology.

Highly Commended

Awards 5

Sustainable Product Award. Ezarri, Europe Imports, QLD & NSW. Highly Commended.

“Ezarri is a company that is fully aware of the importance of environmental care and sustainable development.”

Ezarri mosaics are built with ISO 14021 environmental product certification. The product itself is made up of 96% recycled product and the remaining 4% is the colouring and JointPoint ® components. It’s truly amazing for such an incredibly high-quality product to remain so dedicated to environmental sustainability. We’re proud to be the sole importers of this product to Australia and we’re so grateful to Ezarri, our peers, partners, team and SPASA for the recognition of this award.

Best Supplier Award, Europe Imports, NSW. Highly Commended.

“Exceptional and truly personal customer experience is the key to our success.”

Acknowledgement for Best Supplier is an amazing achievement for us. Every customer interaction is an opportunity to show why we love being a part of the Europe Imports family. We’re so grateful to our amazing partners, team and customers for this award. It means so much to us to be recognised by our peers for providing the best service we possibly can every single day.

We would like to congratulate all of the winners of the SPASA awards across Australia. Head here for the complete list.

Want to see what we won last year? Head here for last year’s awards!